Edit your Open Studio Listing
Guidelines for uploading images
- Accepted formats are JPG(.jpg), JPEG(.jpeg) and PNG(.png).
- Images should be no larger than 1000px on the largest side. If you need to resize, crop or otherwise edit your images prior to upload, we recommend this online image editor: https://doka.photo
- Apple iOS devices, such as iPhones and iPads, store photos in a new format called HEIC, that cannot be processed directly by the website – this is a compatibility issue unfortunately beyond our control, and means you may have issues trying to directly upload images that were saved in this format from an iPhone/iPad. If you experience this issue, you will need to convert these images to JPG before they can be uploaded. Here are a few tips:
- You can edit the images directly on your iPhone/iPad, and this should save them as JPG. For instructions please see this article: https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-convert-heic-to-jpg-on-iphone-ipad. This article will also tell you how to make JPG the default format on your device.
- Another method is to email images to yourself – this should convert them to JPG format
- Similarly transferring the images to a Mac or PC via AirDrop or other means should convert the format to JPG
- There are also online converters such as https://cloudconvert.com/heic-to-jpg
Please note we cannot be responsible for the contents, functioning or terms of any external/third-party website.